Professional Services in Sciforma 4.0
Professional Services providers consists of Accountants, Actuaries, Appraisers, Architects, Attorneys, Banks, Brokerage Firms, Business Consultants, Business Development Managers, Engineers, Law Firms, Physicians, Public Relations Professionals, Recruiters, Research Brokers, Retailers, Translators, Software Engineers, Software Implementation Teams and Web Designers, etc.
Successful Professional Services projects rely on:
- Making informed decisions by matching skills and availability to project needs.
- Time and expense entry and approval.
- The effort to be invoiced.
- The occupation rates of those invoiced.
- The forecast invoicing schedule.
- The financial accounts for each of your contract projects.
- Report on Staff Utilization, Profitability and Revenue.
- Client relationship management including Opportunity Management, Service Delivery, Billing and Support.
With Sciforma 4.0, you can manage:
- Generate Business Proposals.
- Manage resource and cost items across Organizations.
- Arrange your projects into a project/job classification matrix with finely tuned management of permissions.
- Create links between projects and work packages.
- Create soft assignments utilizing job classifications and skills.
- Customize reports for invoicing and billing support.
- Collaborate with documentation, posts, and issue management.
- Publish assignment and status to stakeholders.
- Monitor, track, and report on Project Performance.
- Create work flows that streamline your existing processes.