PROJECT PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT (PPM) IN Sciforma 4.0
Project Portfolio Management consists of analyzing and collectively managing groups of current and proposed projects to determine the optimal project mix and sequencing to achieve your organization's overall goals.
Qualities of PPM are:
With Sciforma 4.0, you can:
- Assign managers, budgets, and strategy criteria to Portfolios.
- Identify and analyze proposed project ideas through Idea Management.
- Customize PPM work flow.
- Develop detailed Business Cases.
- Rank potential projects against organizational strategy.
- Simulate budget and resource utilization to determine when to launch projects into the pipeline.
- Report on Portfolio and Project Performance
PPM brochure based on PMBOK standards