As is the case with smart phone apps, Sciforma Extensions are easy to install, easy to update and are compatible with each other. Sciforma’s Extensions are suitable for different functional (e.g. IT, R&D, professional service, public sector, etc.) or methodological (e.g. Agile, Critical Chain, etc.) purposes. Tested, supported and updated by Sciforma, each Extension is composed of a series of user-friendly screens, available with any device, including your laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Find your ideal solution: You can easily select and download the Extensions that are most suited to your business and its requirements from the Sciforma Download Center.
- Build your own extensions: Along with accessing the numerous Extensions available within the Download Center, you may also turn your specific configuration into a private Extension with a few clicks. You can benefit not only from the technical advantages provided by the Extensions but also from the roll out, update and controlled distribution mechanisms to other divisions within your company. This flexibility is often appreciated by large account customers with multiple sites/divisions accessing Sciforma.
- Quick ROI: Downloading the Extension that is most suitable to your needs considerably reduces the time to implement your project and portfolio management system, giving you a much quicker return on your investment.
- Plug-ins: Off-the-shelf plug-ins available via the Sciforma Download Center enable you to exchange your project and portfolio management data with your other existing applications such as Jira, GoogleCalendar, MS Sharepoint, MS Outlook, Salesforce, Yammer etc. Such plug-ins can be hosted by Sciforma or installed on your servers.
- API: The API allows you to connect Sciforma with the rest of your information system. Certain data exchanges may need further configuration (in particular in the case of connections with ERP components such as SAP and Oracle).
- Extended-Data Model: Sciforma’s extended data model allows customers to build new objects such as invoices, purchase orders, etc. It also provides an easy way to exchange information between these new objects and third party applications. One advantage of this integration method is that no programming is involved.